It has been a busy year for Peter James, with the 8th Roy Grace thriller Not Dead Yet hitting the bestseller lists, while Dead Man’s Grip won Deadly Pleasures Magazine’s Barry Award presented during Bouchercon at Cleveland’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. While Peter James’ remarkable techno-thriller Perfect People found itself nominated for the Wellcome Trust Book Awards
Shots Ezine are delighted to offer one lucky Shots reader a signed paperback copy of both Roy Grace #8 Not Dead Yet and Perfect People
All you have to do is to name the title of Peter James’ first novel featuring Roy Grace released in 2005 -
[a] Dead Calm
[b] Dead Simple
[d] Dawn of the Dead
[e] Looking Good Dead
If you need a simple clue check out http://www.peterjames.com
Send your answer in an email to email@example.com marking the subject line “PETER JAMES FESTIVE COMPETITION” and please include a postal address.
Closing date for entries is 13th January 2013
Terms and conditions for the Peter James Festive Competition
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 13th January 2013 12:00:00 AM
- All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw and the first correct answer picked at random on 13 / 1 / 2013 will be declared the winner of the book.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the promotion closing date and is required to accept their prize by email or phone call within 14 days of notification.
- In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn correct and valid entry.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- Only one entry per person
- Incorrect or illegible answers or entries received after the entry date will not be entered into the prize draw
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- No geographical restrictions apply
Good Luck, but if you don’t win, you should explore the work of Peter James and his work can be purchased from the Shots Bookstore here
Top Photo © 2012 Al Karim “Andrew Gulli Editor / Publisher of Strand Magazine congratulating Peter James on his Barry Award win at Bouchercon Cleveland 2012”