Friday 20 May 2011

Crimefest Day 2 Part 1

Okay, so I surprised myself last night and did not stay up too late. I went to early for a change. Early by my standards anyway. I was in bed by 12:30am. I am not sure that this is going to be the case today. There are lots of panels to look forward to today. It is going to be fun trying to work out which ones to attend.

I have also been very good on the book buying front. So far I have only bought three books and I don't intend to buy anymore. The three books are Chris Ewan's The Good Thief's Guide to Paris which I had to buy purely because I could not find my edition at home. The only books I brought with me to Crimefest to get signed was Chris Ewan's Good Thief's Guide series. The other two books that I bought were The Mammoth Book of the World's Best Crime Stories which I have been trying to get my hands on and the third book which I bought was Conor Fitzgerald's The Dogs of Rome which I have been hearing good things about.

The first two panels are at 9:00am in the morning. The first is Operation Petticoat: Jobs for the Girls whilst the second is Father Goose: Unusual Job for a Sleuth.

Right! I'm off, I think that I had better get a move on and get my act together or if I am not careful I may not make it to the first panel and I have not had my breakfast yet!

No comments: