Thursday 19 May 2011

Crimefest Day 1 Part 1

This is the first of my bolgs from Crimefest. For those of you that have read my blog the previous years, you will realise that they will consist of as much interesting and sometimes irrelevant inormation as possible. Enjoy!

Okay, so I have finally arrived at Bristol to attend Crimefest. The train journey down was quite good fun. I met up with my friend and fellow Shotsmag reviewer Kirstie Long and we had an enjoyable journey down which culminated in us regaling a fellow passenger with a whole load of suggested authors that he might want to try reading! Have already met /bumped into a wide range of people at the hotel, including the delightful Lauren Henderson and the equally delightful Donna Moore, Andrew Taylor, Adrian Magson, Carola Dunn, Len Tyler and Francis Brody to name a few. There is only one strand of panels taking place on the Thursday, so I am going off to listen to Lauren Henderson moderate Arsenic and Old Lace : How Cosy are Cosies?

1 comment:

Janet Rudolph said...

Wish I were there!